Interested in a basement waterproofing job in Akron, OH and learning a new trade? We are hiring!
Learn a valuable skill and a new trade you can use for a lifetime. Apply for our basement waterproofing construction position today if you are looking for a rewarding and important career in the service industry!
- General jobsite clean up and labor including hand digging, mixing mortar, demolition, and some hand/power tools.
- Assist with installing basement waterproofing systems, downspouts, french drains and sump pumps.
- Promotions are available from within
- General hours 8-4. Day shifts only
- Pay is $15-$25/hr depending on experience
- Enjoy serving the community
- Valid drivers’ license and clean background. We are a drug free company
- Must be able to use hand tools and some power tools (Drills, Demolition hammer, etc)
- Must be able to carry 2 – 60 lb. buckets up/downstairs continuously
- Foreman positions must have prior experience